PHASE 3 codename "Reconstruction"
aka theatre screening of Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie - Rebellion
December 9, 2013
REPEAT: December 15, 2013 (Info now available)
Initial mission phase: December 9, 2013
- Obtained a "mini autograph board" depicting Homura and Madoka, claimed, "This works" upon opening the package.
- Unexpectedly, an attendee appears in a Homura Akemi costume. Such an event did not occur for the screenings of the two remake-movies, Beginnings and Eternal.
- Of course, an "intervention" was made, and two cosplay segments were filmed (for private purposes), each before and after the "mini autograph boards" were handed out.
- Reports indicate the fugitive has stated "I get really hyper nervous when I see someone dressed up as a character I know".
- Another cosplayer was sighted, but "character ident [was] negative" - character could not be clearly identified.
- Moment of reluctancy detected but quickly surpassed.
- No mental blank-outs reported.
- Codename turned out to be a misnomer. The film turned out to be another deconstruction.
- Further reports suggest that the shocking outcome of the film may have affected the fugitive's stance towards certain characters. [redacted]
Repeat mission phase: December 15, 2013
- "Last time, I was all 'damn'. This time, it's... 'And now I know.' " Presumably, some affirmation of darkness had occurred. Details are unknown at this time.
- Met up with someone unexpectedly dressed up as Kyoko Sakura. Any recordings made remain private.
- No moments of reluctancy were detected.
- No mental blank-outs reported.
- Reports indicate that the fugitive may have stopped to watch a Weiss Schwarz match featuring Madoka Magica characters between two people waiting for the screening.
- The effect of these screenings on a future May 2014 Otafest mission, entitled "No more delusion: a matter of unfinished business", is unknown at this time.